Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Testing My New Camera

I finally have a chance to sit and write a new entry! I'm almost through with this semester, YAY!!! This week I bought a new SLR camera and have had a chance to take a few pictures of my little cutie. I, by no means, am a pro and I'm not sure I ever will be but with this camera it sure makes me feel like I'm pretty close! I should have bought one before Macie was born, but these bad boys take a lot of funds to pay for. I know it will definitely be one of the best investments of my life and I can't wait to snap all of our memories through the years. Anyway, I've only had the camera two days but here are a few pictures I have had a chance to take:

"Hello, where are you?"

I love this one!

Little Miss Priss...she was having a great time posing for me!

Hey Mom!

She loved playing in this little play house at the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment