Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day...

Well, it's Wednesday.  Today, Macie and I are going to Stephenville to pick up a kitten for my mom.  It's a pretty cute tiny tabby cat and I'm not sure if it is male or female yet.  The people I am getting it from say they think it's female, but we'll see.  It doesn't matter because it is just precious.  My mom, sister, and I are all animal lovers and I think Macie is going to end up the same way!  

Yesterday, I decided I was going to go buy paint and start painting our house again.  I've started on the kitchen and I'm about halfway through.  Then I have to paint the entry way and hallway.  After I'm finished with that, who knows what I will move on to.  I want to do Macie's room next, so maybe we'll do that.  I'm in the process of turning it into her toddler room/playroom.  I go through different colors in my head every single day, changing my mind along the way, because I want to make it perfect!  My little princess needs a room she can enjoy and grow into.  
Anyway, I have taken a few pictures this week.  Macie has been pretty entertaining.  She's such a little character.  I just love to watch all of the new things she picks up each day!  I just hope that she doesn't pick up any "bad" habits from me!

This is the little tabby cat that I'm getting for my mom...it's pretty cute!!!


This is the color I picked for the kitchen...it's pretty bold, that's for sure.  I'm going to have to buy a lot of new decorations to match...oh shucks! HEHE!

This is what Macie decided to do while I was unloading groceries.

Macie got to play with her cousins Hannah and Noah.  She loves them!

This is why I think Macie is an animal lover too.  She was giving my cat, Catty, a hug and cuddling with her.  She does this quite a bit.

My little cutie!

I couldn't get her to take a nap all day long and after fighting me for two hours, this is how she passed out.  She looks like a little angel!













No comments:

Post a Comment