Monday, June 15, 2009

Long Lost Friends

Last Friday Macie and I had the pleasure of sharing lunch with my friend Cassie and her two kids, Ayden and Alyssa, and Cassie's sister Tressie and her brand new baby girl, Morgan.  It was definitely a very busy lunch, but a lot of fun and I'm so glad we got to see them!  I don't get to see Cassie very often anymore because she now lives in California.  Luckily she was passing through Texas on her way back to California (and her mom lives in Stephenville).  We had lunch at La Fiesta in Stephenville and just got to catch up.  After lunch we went over to her mom's house and hung out for a while, so Macie got a chance to play with Ayden and Alyssa.  They played very well, much to my surprise.  I have a bossy, very possessive daughter and I know it so I make sure to warn people before she plays with their kids.  Here are a few pictures from their play date!

Ayden was being so sweet to Macie.

Two sleepy girls!

Trying to get as close to the TV as they could!


Playing together!!

Last night, we went out to eat with the Jared and Mandy Stone and their two little ones, Brooks and Paxton.  Macie just loves Brooks.  Every single time we say his name, she gets really excited and runs around saying BEEEE (that's what she calls him).  After we finished our meal, Jared and Chris took Macie and Brooks out to play on the "rides".  Macie just had a great time!  I didn't get to get a picture of Paxton because she's still at the lounging in the carseat phase of babyhood, but I'm sure as soon as she becomes mobil she will be chasing around these other two crazy kids!  Here are some pictures from the night.


She's so happy playing with Brooks.


Riding on Bob the Builder's dozer.


Horsey ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment