Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Almost Embarrassed To Post This... : /

Maybe I shouldn't, but here it goes:

This morning I had the sudden urge to FINALLY tackle the "forbidden closet" in the spare bedroom (soon to be baby #2's nursery).  If you know me, you know I'm not the best at keeping tidy and if the house is tidy chances are there's a cluttered closet.  Well, our spare bedroom closet became the "catch all" and, well, it got a little out of hand (to say the least!).  Okay, here it is:
I'm a horrible hoarder!  It's sickening.

Yes, that is a closet in my house.  It hit rock bottom the other day when I was looking for something in there and all of that spillage you see fell.  I'm hoping that maybe if I post this, other people can see my "dirty little (big) secret" and I will start keeping up with it a little better.  So if you're EVER at my house, ask to see my closets--hopefully they will be clean so that I can actually show you!  I promise I'm not filthy, I'm just lazy and stack things until there's nowhere else to stack.  My kitchen is normally pretty clean, clothes are always washed, I shower daily.  I just have a bit of "hoarder" inside of me, I guess.  I get it from my mom and both of my grandmas--I blame it all on them!  :)  I will take the hoarding habits in a heartbeat for any other traits I get from those amazing ladies.

Anywho, here is a picture of the close to after.  I'm almost finished.  Now I have to figure out when to have a garage sale to get rid of everything that was in there so it doesn't stay in my garage too long!

There's the baby bed that we have to put BACK together AGAIN!


I had a little helper too:
Never seen very far from her juice box.

I had to keep sitting down to rest and Macie was my entertainment while catching my breath.  She stuck her arm inside of her shirt and kept saying, "Mommy where is my arm?"  I would tell her I don't see it and she would pop it out really fast and say, "Oh, here it is!"  What a goober!  I'm so lucky to have her to keep me entertained!

Where is my arm?
Oh, there it is!
I'll be working on my organization now,


1 comment:

  1. Sooo....the stuff that was in the closet is now where??? LOL!! I can't wait to have a "big" little helper. Wait....yes I can....I'm enjoying every second with Ethan right now!! Love ya! Lori

    ReplyDelete