Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A day to myself

And what do I do?
I lay around ALL DAY!

I started out productive.  Dropped Macie off at school then went grocery shopping. 
I guess the Walmart trip did me in because when I got home, I hardly had the energy to put away the groceries!

I had so many plans for today.  I needed to finish decorating the Christmas tree {because it's pretty pathetic as of this moment}, I wanted to start organizing baby clothes, study for my final on Thursday, and do the prenatal yoga video that I bought last week.  **None of these were achieved**

Instead, I sat down in the recliner, got comfortable, and caught up on my DVRed shows that I can't watch with Macie around.

About mid-morning I started to get a little worried because baby wasn't moving at all and she is usually up and at 'em by then.  So, I poked around on my belly and still nothing--then it dawned on me, I hadn't eaten breakfast!  I ran to the kitchen and made a little something, ate it, and the activity began.  This little girl has some painful jabs!

The most productive thing I did today was take 32 week pictures of the belly.

I feel HUGE! 

I went yesterday for the 3d/4d sono, but we had no luck getting a good view of her face.  About the only positives from that appointment were that we CONFIRMED girl for sure and saw a TON of hair on that stubborn little head.  I go back next Monday when, hopefully, we will get a picture and video that doesn't look so smooshed!

Also, I now know what is jabbed into my ribs causing so much pain--her tiny foot--and her head is stuck in my pelvis, which doesn't feel that great either.  I honestly have no idea where the rest of her body is going to go as she grows over the next 8 weeks.  And I know she is growing because today for lunch, I wasn't satisfied until I had two PB&J sandwiches.  I think it's a growth spurt!

Well, now that I've wasted most of my day I guess I will try and get something done....




No comments:

Post a Comment