Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Fun Christmas Quiz!

Macie's first, second, and third Christmas.
 
CHRISTMAS QUIZ
 
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? I'm not sure I've ever tried egg nog, but I LOVE me some hot chocolate!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Oh he most definitely wraps them.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We only have them on the tree and they're white.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, but I should--maybe I would get some more kisses. ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually I have everything up and going, but this year we hardly even have a tree....it's quite sad and pitiful actually.  I have no energy!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Oh, I love it all!  I especially love sitting around eating on all of the snacks {i.e. jalapeno jelly on cream cheese, fruit w/fruit dip, cheese balls--pretty much anything with cream cheese!}.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Spending every Christmas Eve at my Grandparents' and waiting on "Santa" to ring to doorbell leaving our stockings.  Such a fun memory!!!  We're continuing it with our kiddos.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? The year that my mom "hid" a Barbie in her van and I ended up getting it for Christmas from Santa.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? At my Grandma and Grandad's house.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It's an artificial tree that has white lights and I always have lots of red and green everywhere! 

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it--except when I am not able to make it to family Christmas {for example, Christmas two years ago}.

12. Can you ice skate? I used to like it, but I'm not sure I could balance myself at the moment.  Baby belly might make me a little unstable!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When I got a sweet little red wagon.  My grandma still has it at her house and Macie rides around in it when we are over there!

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Getting LOADS of family time and just enjoying making memories.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Any and all of them!!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our newest are two--a gingerbread party and riding the train on the North Pole Express!

17. What tops your tree? This year will be a bow if I ever get around to making the darn thing!!!

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I love GIVING!  It is so much fun to pick something out for someone else.

19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!

20. Favorite Christmas show? Love Elf, The Santa Clause, and now Macie's new favorite is The Nightmare Before Christmas {a little weird, I know--it was on TV one day and she loved it}.

21. Saddest Christmas song? I didn't know there was such a thing??

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Macie's is "Jingle Bells" and I like "Carol of Bells".

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas Shoes song is SO SAD. Lance called me the other day and I was listening to it and crying... he made fun of me so I told him he didn't have a soul! :)

    ...then he tried to tell me that he knew what song I was talking about because "Moesha" sang it.

    A. Her name was Brandi.
    B. still WRONG.

    ReplyDelete