Thursday, June 30, 2011

I know I've been MIA

Between Macie, Pinterest, school, Pinterest, cleaning, Pinterest.....well, you get the point.....I've been a little "busy" and have neglected my precious blog.

Well, we haven't been up to much but we did celebrate a very special man's birthday a couple of weeks ago!  My sweet, sweet Grandad turned 81.  He's such an amazing man, one of few words, but full of love and kindness.  I am thankful to have him in my life and very thankful that Macie gets to know her Great-Grandad.  We had a hamburger lunch and my mom made the "world famous Big Red ice cream" that my family digs.  I promise, after next week {when Summer school is out} I will start blogging mucho mas!




3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and LOVE the theme behind it!!! I'm allll about being grateful for blessings and focusing on the little happies in life :) I'll def. be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's not much, a work in progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos! Love the reason for celebrating:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete