Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What a difference a week makes!

The first picture is 36w and the second is just a week later at 37w. I sure hope she's making her way down, because it looks and FEELS like she is. I'm dilated to a 1 as of Monday and I'm hoping for more progress next appt. (on Tuesday).

I was induced with Macie and had a great experience, so I talked with Dr. Howser about doing the same thing this time around and he said any day after 39w, as long as she doesn't make an appearance before on her own.

So, after looking at mine and Chris's schedules, I've decided I want to try and go in to deliver on the 3rd (actually go in the evening on the 2nd and deliver the 3rd). This way, I will have a week and a half with Chris.

I will discuss this with Dr. Howser and, hopefully, have a for sure date that I will be delivering!

What?
Yes, Erin - its already time for baby!

I still can't believe how quickly time flew. I am so thankful for being blessed with this wonderful, uneventful pregnancy.

So anyway, there's more to come on baby gear progress. Right now, I'm going to attempt sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment