Friday, May 11, 2012

Guess what I finally did!

10 ON 10!  

Okay, maybe I didn't get around to actually posting until after midnight, but I actually put forth the effort all. day. long!

I've been wanting to do this FOREVER, but always forget.  Thankfully, this month Holly @ The Erwin Journey reminded me....AND I didn't forget!!!  YAY and thanks Holly!

So, here goes my 10 on 10 for the Month of May.
10:00 a.m. - Morning walk with Kara and Preslee.
11:00ish - Cool down with a bottle of water after the walk.
12:00 p.m. - Yummy sandwich for lunch.
1:00 p.m. - Miss priss sitting on my lap while I get ready.
2:00 p.m. - A trip to World Market.
3:00 p.m. - then moving on to Central Market.
4:00 p.m. - Picked up Sissy from school.
5:00 p.m. - Eating gummy butterflies.
6:00 p.m. - Heating dinner in the oven courtesy of Central Market.
7:00 p.m. - This sweet face looking up at me after she finished eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment