Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Life In iPhone Pics

(a couple weeks worth)

I'm behind, so I decided to just catch up all at once.

Let's rewind back to Mother's Day weekend.  We stayed at my parents' house Saturday night.  Chris had a golf tournament and I went shopping with my mom and sister - including all four of our kids.  

What a whirlwind of a trip!  Won't go into the long details, but my sister and I made out with some very pretty dresses courtesy of our sweet momma (our Mother's Day gifts).  

After shopping, we went to Hannah's softball game.  It was a LONG game - they went over the time limit, but ended up winning.

The littlest priss had a blowout diaper and just smiled at me the whole time I was cleaning her up. The little stink.  Macie and Noah were occupied by dirt and ring pops.

Mother's Day morning, we woke up, had breakfast, got ready real quick, and went to church.  The sweet Methodist women honored Macklyn with a donation to an organization.  I thought that was pretty neat.

After church, we stopped to eat Chinese in town then headed back to my dad's shop for ice cream and a little social time.  The kiddos played to their hearts content....

and Macie and Noah butted heads as usual.

They just can't find a happy medium - they either get along or fight.  Ahhh!!!

As usual, it was so much fun to see the family and I was sad to see the weekend come to an end.

We left for home and Chris did dinner - he ordered Chili's takeout for my Mother's Day dinner.  Better that than what he might attempt to throw together.

We didn't have a very exciting week - which is why I'm not doing a week in iPhone pics. 

We did the usual school, had a playdate with Macie's friend, Grant, then just laid low the rest of the week until Friday.

About the most exciting thing that happened with me was having a chance to flat iron my hair - woohoo!!!  It's been about a month since the last time I got to do that.

We're supposed to have playgroup on Friday, but we opted out this week because Macie woke up with a bloody nose.  It was supposed to be a trip to the "beach" and I just didn't think a bloody nose + water was going to be such a good idea.

So instead, we hung around the house that morning then headed out to watch my cousin play in her senior powder puff football game.  

I can't believe she's a senior - makes me REALLY feel OLD! 

After powder puff, we went to my SIL's new apartment for a yummy dinner!

We had a good time and the girls got some quality time with their Lolli, Aunt Ash, and Aunt Sherri.  It's always a great time with that bunch of ladies! 

Macie spent the night with Ash.

Saturday, I met Ashley at Central Market after a grocery trip - grabbed Macie, ran home to quickly unload, ran to Stephenville for a Birthday party for my BFF's {that now lives in OK} 2 y/o, went to see my cousin's new baby girl, then headed back to the house for dinner with our neighbors.  

What a busy day!

We finally got to relax at the neighbors' house. 

I'm so glad we're finally hanging out with them more.  Kara is so sweet and it's just nice to have someone next door.  It'll be great having babies the same age so they'll have playmates.  Love it!

Chris planned a golf trip today and I had intended to stay home and clean, but a trip to see my momma sounded like a better idea.  My niece and nephew were there, so Macie had some playmates.  

We had Chinese again {because the Mexican food restaurant's grill and fryer were broken}, I ran into my BFF with her dad and brothers {got to see her two days in a row, YAY!}, and just hung out for a while. 

The week went by fast and the weekend flew.  

This is Macie's last week of school and we're going to have a busy weekend again - a birthday party for a friend of Macie's, a wedding reception for one of Chris' best friends, and Chris is going to a Rangers game on Sunday.  

Whew!  I'm already out of breath.

1 comment:

  1. I love Macie's face in the picture at the ball park-- so much sass!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mother's day dress...

    and all the rest of your pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete