Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The weekend.

A chill weekend.

Saturday we all woke up and hung out - stayed lazy all morning.  I went grocery shopping with just one kiddo.  It's amazing how much leaving one at home helps. 

There's marina in town that has a restaurant called Stumpy's with awesome surf and turf kinda food.  We hadn't eaten there in a while, so I told Chris that we needed to go.  He was on the phone with his buddy and they just happened to be going that evening for dinner before his son's t-ball game, so we planned to join them. 

It's always fun at Stumpy's because after we finish eating, we'll feed our leftover fries to the fish, ducks, and turtles.  Macie always looks forward to going, especially when her little buddies are there too.  I wish I had taken some pictures, but I was a little busy with the littlest priss.

After dinner, we went to the t-ball game to root for Macie's friend.  We got to yell really loud when he hit a home run!  They didn't win, but he did pretty awesome.  Macie, of course, would rather play in the dirt with her friends than watch the game.
Sunday we woke up early to start the day and get ready for a baby shower in Paradise for one of my friends.  I was alone because Chris went to play golf EARLY {left before 6:00 a.m. - how is that fun?}. 

The shower was very nice and it was good to see everyone.

We stayed about an hour or so then headed over to my in-law's house to hang out and get some outdoor time in {we have no shade at our house, so with the HOT days already we don't get to go out much}. 
Macie played and played, then wanted to stay.  I think she would probably split her time between the grandparents if we would let her!

We got some tummy time in, then headed outside.  Macklyn LOVES it outside.  She always falls asleep while outdoors - it's so cute. 
 Then she got a sweet pallet on the living room floor and slept until we had to leave.
Then we made the trip back home to Daddy.

Now we're looking forward to another busy weekend consisting of a golf tournament and Mother's Day.  I hope Chris doesn't forget to help out the girls with a nice somethin' somethin' for Momma. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so awesome that your girls have 2 awesome sets of grandparents...
    though all of my kids grandparents are sweet-- my mom is really the only one who offers to keep them, and that is even far and few between.

    ReplyDelete