Saturday, May 5, 2012

~Our week in iPhone pictures~

I know, I said I was going to do this weekly and I'm not.  I want to have fun doing something and not stress about getting it done, so I've decided to just do this when I happen to have a good week with lots of pictures.

So anyway, here we go...

Monday was pretty uneventful.  Seriously.  I have two pictures from this day.  Macklyn found her thumb and had started using it to soothe herself, but gets VERY angry if she can't find it {pic is from the day before}.  We went on our daily walk with our neighbor and her baby {Macklyn's future buddy}.  We're searching for our cat, so Macie was keeping a lookout for her {she's been gone going on two weeks :(}.  I'm starting to get a pretty good tan from the outdoor time - exciting.  Still, it's getting way too hot, way too fast.  Me no likey having no Spring. Wah wah.
~~~~~~~
Tuesday, no pictures. Macie went to school and Macklyn and I came home to chill for a bit before our walk with Kara and Preslee.  We went a little longer on our walk this day, so I was pretty tired.  I went home anyway, took a shower, headed out to get Macie from school, and we took off to Ft. Worth to meet my MIL and SIL to drop Macie off for a sleepover.  I made my mom and MIL a photo book of Macie {from birth until now} on Shutterfly {which I've become obsessed with} and it was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift, but I couldn't wait that long.  I gave my MIL hers and I *can't wait* to give my mom hers now.  I worked HOURS on these, so I'm really proud of how they turned out.  I ended up making a couple of my own in smaller versions.  One is Macie's baby pictures and the other is Macklyn's.  Can't wait to get those either!!!
Wednesday was a BIG day for all of us!  Macklyn and I went on our walk, then came home to get ready for some strawberry pickin'!  We met Marianne and Ashley out at the farm and one of Macie's buddies and his mom met us out there too.  They had a blast!  After we finished up, Macie went with her friend and Macklyn and I went for a mani and pedi with Marianne and Ash.  I hadn't had a pedi since BEFORE Macklyn was born.  Whew, that was needed desperately!
Thursday, Chris got Macie ready for school AND took her to eat donuts before dropping her off.  What a sweet daddy!  Did I get a picture of them?  No.  I was too busy trying to sleep in with little miss I don't want to sleep.  Speaking of the little one, she turned 3 months this day!  We eventually rolled off the couch and got ready for our walk.  I've quit DP and have been chugging me some water!  We hung out at the house for a while then went to pick Macie up from school.  From there, we stopped to get snow cones.  Go figure - I stop at the one that has melty ice because it hadn't had time to freeze.  Oh well, I got a scoop of vanilla in mine and it made it a little better.  My cousin came over that evening so I could take her pictures and we made her graduation invitations.  {{tear}}  I can't believe she's grown up.


Friday {today} we went to the "beach" here in town for play group.  **Warning, Soapbox**: It's actually pretty nice for a lake beach, but like any public area there are the trashy people that don't care and leave trash, cigarette butts, and dirty diapers {I've never understood not disposing of diapers properly...it's just gross and rude}.  Thankfully, the city has workers that go around cleaning it up as best they can.  I didn't get any pictures of our beach outing - was too busy trying to keep an eye on Macie while keeping the baby out of the sun.  Today was just a weird day.  It seems like it just flew by.  Macie thought Macklyn was getting hot, so she cooled her off with a whipey.  I picked up dinner for us from Sonic {they downsized their kid's meal drink}  Chris went to bed a few hours ago, I got Macklyn to sleep, then got to doing the things I don't get to do during the day.  Edit pictures, make collages, and internet shop.  I'm debating whether or not to buy 50 Shades of Gray, I'm looking at a website I found on Pinterest with swimsuits, and I'm swimsuit shopping online.  This morning while getting ready for the lake, I put on my two piece from last year...boobs were falling out.  So I broke out the one piece - boobs still falling out, but not as bad.  I've *got* to get a new one before the next time I go swimming!

That's all folks!  I'm gonna turn in and get some sleep {fingers crossed} so I can prepare for this busy weekend ahead.

I'm linking up with Amy@A Good Life blog:
A Good Life

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that striped swimsuite!! LOVE!

    Did you get a coupon for Shutterfly?
    I mad Maddxox a bok about the day of his birtha nd then another for his first year of life...
    But B...
    He has no books!

    I think I am going to buy 50 shades of grey for my trip. I'll let you know what I think of it!

    I have almost the same color on my toes right now-- except its cheap Sally Hanson and came from me crouched up on my bathroom sink like a grgoyle!

    The strawberry farm looks so fun!!

    And can you believe it is 100* in MAY?!?! The first week of May at that!

    I need to start walking-- or doing situps or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your email address? I have a pdf of a book you might like!

    ReplyDelete