Friday, August 5, 2011

WE WON A CONTEST!

So a while back I won a contest on this awesome blog {a good life. you should go check it out} that included a really cool prize!  I've been antsy to get the prize so that I could blog about this amazing shop.

I never win contests, so I was so stinkin' excited.  I think all my luck was used up when I won $500 in Meridian money {could only be spent in Meridian} when I was about 4 or 5 years old after the Christmas parade.  Here's a picture from that year, right after I won the big prize:

Look how cute my mom is in her dog suit!  What a trooper - always did anything to make her babies happy!!!


So anyway, to the good stuff....our winnings this time!  What I love about searching blogs is that I have found so many products that I would have never know about otherwise.  

Macie is one lucky girl.  She won a set of beanbags from babyKAMP that spell out her name.

  

As a bonus, Maria {babyKAMP owner} sent Macie a super cute t shirt to match her super cute beanbags!!!  How sweet was that?

Thank you babyKAMP - Macie sure does love her new beanbags and shirt!

Chew toy???

She said that they're comfy....

So she made a row of pillows out of them! :)
Spelling out her name.

ADORABLE!!!
  Everyone should go check out babyKAMP!  She has a lot of different products - I know where I'm going for my next baby shower gift!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!!!!


    (and I love your puppy picture!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I won some meridian money once! I think it was spent at Halls department store.

    ReplyDelete