Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wow!

So, I've been longing for the beloved "baby bump" and today I think I've spotted the beginnings of mine growing!  By the end of the day, every day, I always look just blah....bloated.  BabyCenter does say I need an extra 300 calories a day....I'm trying....plus some, I'm sure.  In the mornings I still wake up with a flat belly, but tonight {at 13 weeks} I noticed a different shape.  This picture was taken at approximately 11:00 p.m. and I couldn't go to sleep without capturing the moment!

  

P.S.  I am aware that I have a lot of freckles on my arm....just my right arm {they really stand out in this picture}, my left arm has like one....so weird.  Anyway, Macie always kisses me and tells me she's giving me freckles.  I love her so much - she's the sweetest sometimes!  My mom always told me they are angel kisses and, by golly, they are if they're from my little angel!

Just had to share this right quick while I'm on top of things.  I do my best work after dark.  Pregnancy insomnia, already?

Oh yeah, check out my sweet family:


This was taken {thanks to automatic settings on my trusty Canon} on our 4th Anniversary right before we went out for dinner.  I think Macie's face is hilarious and it's totally not a professional picture {we've never had those done, by the way}, but we captured a typical us moment.  I'm trying to look decent, Chris doesn't care {but I'm glad he smiled!} and Macie has a silly face.  Love it forever!

Tomorrow is swimming with my sister and her kiddos and visiting my Granma and Grandad, can't wait!

1 comment: