Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life

As much as I love being mommy to two babies, I miss my time with Macie.

It makes me sad when I can't just jump up and go outside to play with her like we used to. It makes her sad too.

I'm going to have to plan a day of just mommy and Macie time...or at least set aside a few hours.

The downside to nursing is that I can't just take off. Macklyn has been pretty high maintenance in the nursing dept., so I don't have much time to pump much. I swear, she sucks me dry!

Speaking of the piglet, as of 3 weeks she was 9lbs 8oz! Gained two pounds in just 3 weeks and I'm pretty sure she's nearing 10 pounds by now, if she's not already there or over! All the kid does is eat!!! I'm really glad that I'm not working or going to school because I have no time for anything else - even bathing is rare (well, a full on shower at least).

My house is a mess and it's driving me crazy. I will get something cleaned just in time for it to get dirty all over again. Laundry just keeps piling up no matter how much I get done in a day. I NEED a maid....or a babysitter....preferably a maid. :)

So, that's all. I know it's jumping all over the place, but it's out there. Anyone wanting to donate to the maid fund or provide babysitting services can contact me....text, calls, email a I'm available through all. ;)

I love those sweet faces!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... it feels like yesterday I was saying these same things... wait, was it yesterday!?!?

    No one can prepare you to how different mommying 2 is...
    It gets easier... and then hard again...

    Tis life, I suppose.

    The girls are both precious!

    ReplyDelete