Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My days....

Consist of a million to-dos, especially now with one added to the mix.

Right now I'm feeding Miss Macklyn while thoughts of what I need to do run through my head (the living room is a mess, laundry needs to be moved from washer to dryer, and I'm starving). I swear, all this stinker does is eat (and pee and poop) and sleeps on her own schedule - something different every day. We still don't have a routine.

She was doing great sleeping, then I drank a couple of Dr. Peppers and I swear every since then everything has been off. So, no more DP until I figure out if that was it. :(

I need my sleep and it's killing me not having any caffeine to make up for the lack of!

Today I gave Macklyn her first bath without any assistance from Chris. That was a little difficult, but we made it through. She screamed the majority of the time and was happy for about 5 seconds. I surprisingly got a picture of the happy (I really don't think it was a happy face, it was a hurry the heck up face). Macie can only do so much to help me, but she tries and I am so thankful to have her here (even if she does frustrate me sometimes).

I thought Macklyn was going to take her long afternoon nap for me so that I can clean, but no such luck so far. I think Macie's noises don't help much. Oh well, she'll have to get used to them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment