Monday, February 13, 2012

Macie is 4!!!!

If you're like me, you look at Pinterest for months planning your child's birthday party.... look at millions of {great} pictures of the party.... and dream up the party.... eventually creating said party.

The difference between my planning and those parties is they have a photographer.

I had all sorts of plans for taking perfect pictures, capturing every moment, and just all together having a perfect day.  Well, between my 36 weeks pregnant belly/exhaustion and the exhaustion from cooking and preparing....the whole picture thing didn't work out that great. 

The party?  Was great!  Macie had such a fun time.  She had lots of family and friends that came out to see her on her big day and all of the little kiddos just played their little hearts out!

I had a lot of help from my mom and my MIL.  The party wouldn't have been a success {in my eyes} without them.  My mom has some more pictures, but the memory card won't upload onto my computer {dang Apple products and not being compatible.... or my laptop just being testy}.
I know this was short and sweet, but I had to put something up before I forget!  Whenever I upload the other pictures, I will post about the party again.









1 comment: