Saturday, August 11, 2012

10 on {aug.} 10

Well, well - here we are August 10.  When did time start passing in double-time?  Seriously.  

I think the last 10 on 10 I did was back in June.  I'm excited to be back to share our 10th day with you.  We didn't do a whole lot of exciting activities, but we stayed busy and got a few shots in here and there.

I had one goal today :: to get the oil changed in the Tahoe.  I almost forgot, but by golly, the oil is changed and we had fun in between.

10 on 10 :: once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours
Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day! 
I'm linking up with *a bit of sunshine*
 ten on ten button
1. Headed out for our morning walk with the neighbor girlies.
2. Sweet baby sleeps.  Mommy cleans...bleh.
3. Listening to a little Pandora and up pops Deana Carter "...like strawberry wine...SEEEVENTEEEEN..." 
{{you know what I'm talkin' about}}.
4. Rainbow soap at the car wash.
5. Getting a little messy at Chickfila for lunch {Sissy was too busy for a picture - a trend lately}.
6. Just a neat place that I've been meaning to take a picture of for the past, oh, year or so.
7. Macie scored a new doll today and insisted on taking a pic {hey!} with her.  
{{tiaras were an absolute necessity, according to Macie - for the both of them!}}
8. Bebe feetsies.  Oh, I could just eat 'em!!!
{{and Toe Blooms = OHHHH x 1000}}
9. The girls' new matching outfits.  One of the best parts of having two girlies!
10. The best part of the day.......sleeping bebe.

I did it!
There you have it!
{{pats herself on the back}}


2 comments: