Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm not so good at this blogging thing, but...

I'll give y'all {if there are even many of you} an update with a photo montage:

Let's see, my last post was almost two months ago, so this is going to be all over the place.  You've been WARNED.










I'm taking the advise of my friend Holly, "if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em."

So, we have done a lot and nothing at the same time.  We went to the Dallas Aquarium, visited Aunt Ash, Macie got her first big haircut, and we took a trip to San Antonio (a girls trip, plus Noah - poor guy, he's going to be the only boy).

There you have it, I flaunted away.  There are a TON more, but I'll save those for another post!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your picture-fest!!!

    FLAUNT AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love your new header...

    I hate, however, the word/ number thing that I have to try and guess before I can comment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! I didn't even know I had that set on my profile. It's off now!!!

      Delete