Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's always nice to get outta town...


First of all, I apologize for any typos--our Internet is still out of order and we're STILL waiting on our service call...UGH! I do have a mobile option, so here it goes:

Sometimes the smallest trips can make the week. This morning, we got up and did a few things around the house, then got ready and headed out to Paradise for Brittan's birthday party (Chris' friend Bubba's daughter). We had a great time over there--Macie got to play with her buddies, Lilly and Brittan, and Chris and I got to spend time with our friends. A win win! I wish we could have spent more time over there, but we went over to my in-law's for a little visit too.

Going to the Pikes' is always like a trip to imagination land for Macie and I love watching her play! First, she always has to go check on the chickens. She and her Lolli stayed out there for a while and Chris and I stayed inside visiting with his brother, Matt.

The Berry Fairies visit every time Macie is at Lolli and PopPop's and they didn't skip today. Macie pick a bucket full!

She was pretty excited :)

Then we found some very hungry caterpillars--they ate a while dill bush and were working on another. One looked like it might have been in a food coma.

It was a really fun day!

We still have one day left of the weekend and no plans. I have no clue what we're going to do but I know I plan on sleeping great tonight. We stopped on the way home to grab some Melatonin (that mother-in-law suggested to aid in sleeping well). I took the stuff about half an hour ago, so I hope it works!!

Here's to a weekend full of smiles and great sleep!

With the mobile feature, the pictures won't post within the text so here are all of the pictures from our weekend:

 











No comments:

Post a Comment