Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Chris and I did absolutely nothing for the holiday, so today I called my mom up to see what she was up to.  Usually if she's not busy with something else, she will come out to Granbury to see us and thankfully that was the case today!  She showed up around 3 o'clock, we got out swimsuits on and trekked out to Lake Granbury to "the beach".  I think they built it either last year or the year before and we've never been, so I was excited to finally go.

As always, Macie wanted nothing to do with me and only wanted to hang out with Nana.  All I got was silly looks and the "really, mom?" look. 



And of course she would stop for two seconds for me to take her picture.  Busy, Busy 3-year-old!



Then we finally got home and she would take a picture with me.



We had so much fun with my mom, and it was all free {besides the gas my loving Momma spent}.  I can't wait to go back with the whole crew {Hannah and Noah included}.

No comments:

Post a Comment