Monday, May 16, 2011

What a lovely day.

Early today, I ran to Ft. Worth to make a Hobby Lobby run. I needed some fabric to do a "project"--I have lots of projects on the list for my summer break! While I was there, Macie and I picked out some paints and crafts to occupy our mommy-daughter time. As soon as we got home, we started the fun stuff.
First, Macie had to give Tex a bone, then she played on the swing set for a while, followed by a short drive in her Barbie Jeep. Fun fun, but that wasn't the end of it...oh no.
We broke out the paints, foam letters, and card stock (to make pictures for everyone). I made Macie paint her foot so I could get her print for my keepsake. I LOVE it! As a matter of fact, I am probably going to frame it for the time being. :) She painted a picture for her Nana, Lolli, Hannah, Noah, and Tex (the dog).
So, right now she is busy sliding and swinging and I decided to take this time to write a new blog. I'm just sittig here listening to old '80s country music and relaxing in this near perfect weather. I just love the outdoors!
I am so blessed to have this day with my little special girl. Words cannot describe how thankful I am. So sappy, I know!
Enough with the sap, and onto the good stuff--pictures! Here's our afternoon wrapped into a few pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment