Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back Online*

So, maybe I didn't realize how lacking my "real" social like is and how social I actually am on Facebook.  I'm serious - I think my "adult interaction" went down at least 80% while I was offline.  I know, that's sad.  I need adult interaction!  I halfway get a little at school, but I have nothing in common with the people I have in class.  I couldn't stand it any longer.

I don't know what all I have missed by not being online either!  One of my best friend's brother was in a terrible car accident and I had no idea because I wasn't on Facebook.  I feel terrible that I wasn't there for her from the beginning {the accident was Sunday}.  I think it's just better that I stay connected because let's face it, a lot of information is provided over Facebook.  

So, I went through my friends list and "unfriended" a lot of people that I either do not know, knew through one class, or I just don't talk to or they don't talk to me.  Why keep someone as a friend if you don't talk?  Seriously.

I will just have to *make it a point* to make sure I don't get back to my old self - no more excessive use of FACEBOOK!!!

Well, that is my explanation as to why I am back on Facebook.  If you read my blog and I "unfriended" you, I'm sorry.  We must never talk.  Don't take it personal.

2 comments:

  1. You know I had to go look to see if I made the cut!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by to send some bloog love from your new follower.

    hope you'll follow me back http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete