Friday, October 28, 2011

25 weeks

Holy belly!  Where did you come from??

Is that me???

It's 25 weeks y'all! 
{Well, actually 25 weeks 3 days--but who's counting?}
I feel huge.
I'm exhausted the majority of my days.
Sleeping is getting very uncomfortable.
Sitting is uncomfortable.
I'm still having Braxton Hicks and they're more frequent.
I get very winded trekking across campus to class. 
The body image changes are one thing....
You don't want to know most of the things going on with my body!
BUT...
I WOULDN'T TRADE THIS FOR THE WORLD!

I love this little girl so much already and thank God for this experience.

I can feel her moving around.  I think she does somersaults a good portion of the day.
Then I will feel little pokes----like, I'm ready to play.
Sometimes I will poke around on my belly trying to socialize with her.  
There's an app on the iPhone that I have been using to hear her beating heart.
It works great and is FREE!
So fun!

I bought her homecoming outfit the other day.
It was from Zulily, so it will probably be a month before I even see it in person.
It's so cute and sweet.  Perfect for a little angel.
And I know she will be a little angel. :)

We still haven't started on the nursery.
I guess I should start freaking out about that, but I don't have the energy.
Maybe when I'm out for Christmas break I will find the motivation.

Her room is still inhabited by half of Macie's toys.
AND that's the room where Macie spends the majority of her playtime.
She's gonna have to get over that really fast!

So, there's my update.
Two more weeks and I will be in the third trimester!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO CUTE!!!!
    I love your new header too!!

    I was the same way... I had Maddox's nursery done so early- and Beckham, well the poor guy never really got one. (since we put the boys together and created a play room)
    You love them just the same, but things are definitely different with the 2nd!

    The coming home outfit is perfect... see, maybe you are ahead of the game! :)

    ReplyDelete