Thursday, November 3, 2011

26 Weeks

Getting belly pictures has become quite a task around here.  Someone always wants to be in the picture with me! :) 


If it's not Macie, it's the cat.  My poor cat, she has it almost as bad as my dog--little to no attention.  At least Catty {the cat} gets to stay inside while Tex {the dog} hangs outside {only getting attention when Macie and I go out there to play}.
If only that little thing called school didn't get in the way of our having fun!  I'm so ready to finish, but at the same time I want it to last a little while {because it's only part-time}.  I'm not ready for a full-time job!  At least I have about a year to get used to that idea.

I'm sure if you read this blog, you're tired of seeing belly pictures....but I can't help it--I love my baby belly!  I didn't really enjoy it as much with Macie, so this time I'm embracing the huge-ness.  I wasn't prepared with Miss Mace--I knew I would get big, but I was spoiled by not gaining anything or showing until 6 months.  I guess I just thought I would stay flat-bellied forever and she would just show up one day.

After I had Macie, I swore I wasn't going to have anymore babies.  I don't know what changed my mind, I'm guessing it was age.  Then I started thinking about Macie being alone when, one day, a very long time from now, Chris and I aren't around anymore.  Now I wouldn't mind having three little ones around {that thought is pending--we'll see how working goes}.

In all honesty, I had the easiest pregnancy and labor with Macie girl--she did me right.  My body wasn't ruined either, so the aftermath wasn't all that bad {even though it did take a little bit}.  If all pregnancies were like mine with her, there would be a lot more babies...I'm sure of it!  I just hope the 27 year old me will bounce back like the 23 year old me!

We'll see....



1 comment:

  1. You will....promise.
    It took me a few more months... but my body remembered what to do!
    Yours will too!

    [And I am never tired of seeing the belly... I miss mine-- and it has been gone for 6 months!!]

    ReplyDelete