Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am {blank} because...


I got this idea from this blog and thought it would be fun.  The pictures are just a bunch of random that I found saved in my photo files.

I’m weird because…
I have a fear of meat not getting cooked enough {especially chicken}.
I could eat fruits and veggies for every meal.
I love watching most everything on Investigation Discovery.
I have a hard time getting rid of "things"....anything.
I love reality TV....most any show.
I can't leave the house without makeup.
I prefer my bare pregnant belly over my {semi} flat tummy.
I’m a bad friend because…
I'm terrible at returning phone calls and texts in a timely manner.
I forget Birthdays....until after the fact.
I have a tough time finding time for friend activities.
Sometimes I say things and they come out the wrong way...
{or maybe the right way and just not the way you wanted to hear}.
Planning isn't my strong suit.

I’m a good friend because…
I will be honest with you.
Once you're my friend, I will do anything for you.
I like to do nice things for my friends.
I will drop what I am doing to help you out.
To call you a friend, is to call you my family.
I enjoy and cherish every minute we get to spend together.
I’m sad because…
Some of my family is going through a difficult time and I can't do anything to help them.
This will be our first year without my Grandma Barbara for the holidays.
Our new baby will never know Granny B {Grandma Barbara}.
Money is too big of a deal in life.
This is a silly one, but: my face won't stop breaking out {like really bad breakout}. :(
I'm not getting any help naming our baby.
Macie is growing up way too fast!!!
I'm nervous about sharing my love with another baby.

I’m happy because…
This semester of school is coming to an end {another one down}!
We are expecting a baby girl in February. 
I get to spend so much time with my sweet Macie girl {I have been so fortunate}.
I am in the third {and final} trimester of the pregnancy.
We have such wonderful families that are our support system and make our lives complete.
I have such a hardworking husband that supports us....
and supports my returning to college to finish my degree despite the difficulties it causes.
We have the opportunity to see our families so often.
No matter how difficult things get, there always seems to be a solution. 
I have so much to be thankful for.
I’m excited for…  
The upcoming months of cold weather.
Big comfy sweaters.
Mulled apple cider. 
Spicy candles.
Red fingernails.
Christmas decorations.
Giving.
Completing Pinterest projects.
Thanksgiving
Being thankful.
LOTS OF FOOD!
Riding the North Pole Express in Grapevine with the kiddos {and my mom and sister!}.
Having a little time to do things with Macie before her baby sister arrives.
Christmas
New Year's
THE NEW BABY GIRL!!! 
and tons more, too many to name! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I could comment on so many of these...
    I too am fearful of eating undercooked meat (that's why I make everything too dry) and could also easily be a vegetarian!

    I also never leave without make-up-- my friend Candace says I look put together checking the mail!

    I am also horrible with making plans and remembering birthdays!!

    I also hate that money is so important.

    I loved this post!!!
    [and that last picture!]

    ReplyDelete