Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday: Me time....

Thursdays I'm usually finished with school early.

This is my "me" time while Macie is still at school.
We all deserve our special time.
And I'm going to get a lot less of it
come February when the new baby arrives!
(probably none)

When I'm alone...
I get to have quality time with SBG2 
(sweet baby girl 2....that is probably going 
to remain nameless until her day of birth).
I get to ponder dinner for the night.
AND search PINTEREST for ideas!
(YES, Pinterest does cause me to make that face)

Tonight's menu will consist of this:
Via
 and this:
Via
Here's to hoping it turns out as good as it looks!

I should have done homework...
or house work...
but what fun is that???

The laundry, sweeping, bleaching, and mopping
will still be there tomorrow
when I have ALL DAY.

Today was just about me--
and that was nice.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny!!

    Your food looks YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this post and I love the food you've planned for the evening. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took sometime to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete