Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today...

My A&P professor told me that I seem to be gaining weight.
Hmmmm....
Ya think?
Just in one area, right???

It's 30 weeks exactly and I am feeling huge.
My abdominal muscles feel like they are tearing...
OUCH!
Sometimes, her kicks are off the scale,
feels like a foot right to the hip.
Leg cramps have made an appearance.
I wake up every hour or so....
so I've started couch sleeping frequently.

But it's all worth it for this sweet sweet baby......
 The cutest beating heart.
{yes, that's her heart :)}
I went to see my MIL at work on Thanksgiving 
and she broke out the ultrasound machine--
we had a whole half an hour or so to look at our sweet girl!

Things are definitely more squished than last time!!!
She's growing, growing, growing.

People tell me I'm still so small for 30 weeks,
I tell them that I don't feel small!
Excuse the bathroom background, Macie was bathing...
meanwhile I was blogging.

I have MAJOR pregnancy brain.
I didn't take, not a one, picture over Thanksgiving break.
Seriously, none....ZERO!
Poor Macie will always wonder what happened to 
Thanksgiving 2011.
I will just tell her nothing, your baby sister 
{giving me pregnancy brain} 
and my {pregnancy} appetite got in the way of picture taking.

I only gained two pounds through all of the eating!!!
Seriously, don't know how I managed that.
I thought surely it would be about 7 or 8!

So, now it's time to move on to Christmas.
Let's hope I am a little better about taking 
pictures for this holiday!

1 comment:

  1. The holidays killed me I am sure... to avoid the truth, I just don't weigh!!

    You are still so cute-- and you do NOT look 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete