Thursday, October 20, 2011

Texas State Fair 2011

 The sweetheart she is, my MIL invited Macie and I to the State Fair and yesterday we made the trip!  I hadn't been to the Texas State Fair since I was in the third grade.  It was a fun time, especially with a three year old that gets excited about things like...

...getting a train ticket and riding on the train to the fair.  I think we could have JUST ridden the TRAIN and Macie would have been content. 
She Loved the ferris wheel and was completely fearless {that kinda scares me a little}.
Ashley (SIL) and I were scared to death!
It's only natural that Macie loves flowers....she even had fun in the green house!
We Just had an all around great time!
The many faces of Macie.
I could kick myself for not walking back the 100 yards to the car to grab my good camera, but I really needed to use the "facilities" and when you're pregnant....it's hard to hold it!

But....thank goodness for my iPhone and the instant editing programs I have already built in!
Tomorrow is the Pumpkin Patch with our Play Group.  I definitely will be taking my good camera for this one.  Let's just hope Miss Priss is in a decent mood and allows me to take her picture!

I will leave you with this....
Little Miss growing {at what seems to be record speeds} at 24 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!
    We were going to go on Wednesday but the only thing I cold remember about going was the car show-- so we opted for the pumpkin patch instead.
    But by looking at your pictures, I think we missed out.

    P.S. LOVE your belly!!

    ReplyDelete