Friday, October 14, 2011

23 Weeks!

This week has been kinda blah, but today has been a pretty fun day.
{And just for the record, this post is a little all over the place :)}

Macie and I woke up and cuddled for a little bit, then got ready for our play group {running an hour late, of course}.  We went to the park and Macie, like always, made some new friends.  She never sticks with just the play group.  Little social butterfly!

Ran over to another town to grab a birthday present for one of Chris' best friend's little girl's {that was a mouth full} 6th Birthday party tomorrow.  It's some pretty awesome girly stuff - I have no clue what to buy for a 6 year old, so I hope she likes it!

Finally, we made a Walmart trip that was surprisingly very quick {only NEEDED a couple of things}!

Today marks 23 weeks 3 days!  Over halfway through the 2nd trimester.  I had an appointment with my OB on Monday and he said that everything is looking perfect and measuring right now track.  I have gained a significant amount of weight in the last couple of weeks {6 lbs}.  I say significant because I didn't gain any until about week 20.  After I hit that mark, it was like I popped out this huge belly and started packing on the pounds.  I'm going to try and start eating healthier because at this rate, I will have a TON of baby weight to lose!

My silly girl wanted to join in on the picture fun!
 If you're happy and you know it....
I'm so excited that it's Fall!  I can actually tolerate sitting outside in the shade - unlike during out 100+ degree weather.  Makes me want to get out and do something...lots of somethings!

We have a LOT planned this month - the weather is finally nice again, so we can actually get OUT.  Next week we're going to the State Fair with my MIL {I know Macie is going to be so excited}, going to a pumpkin patch with our play group, and then next weekend I think we're going to an air show with my mom, sister, and her kiddos {not sure about that one yet though}.  Oh, and we have a Halloween party and Trick or Treating!  This month will be over before we know it!

Then it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Year's, then BABY!

The farther along I get, the more excited I become.  To be honest, I can't wait!  I love being pregnant, but I'm getting so impatient {I know I will miss feeling her kicks when she's finally here cuddling with me}.  I want to know everything about her.


Will She look like her big sister? 
Will she have Mommy's brown eyes?
Or Daddy's hazel eyes?
{Yes, these are old pictures if you were wondering :)}

Will she come out a SHE???
{I'm still paranoid over that whole situation}

Oh gosh, I just can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You look great!!
    I am so excite about the cooler weather too-- although we really haven't taken advantage of it yet!
    I gained 10 more pounds with B than I did with Maddox-- but it comes off. [with time] Don't stress yourself!
    We are going to the airshow (Alliance) next Sunday. Maddox LOVES airplanes but if I am honest, I am dreading it a little!
    I always love Macie's belly shots-- cracks me up everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I feel like the belly and weight all just hit me at once. I wanted it to happen, it just felt like it was overnight! Macie just likes to be included {and I love her belly pictures too}.

    That's the show we're thinking about going to--also on Sunday! I saw a commercial for it and thought it would be something fun for my sisters kids and Macie. Hannah is older and would like anything she's involved with, but Macie and Noah especially like the airplanes. Why are you dreading it--is there something I should know?? We used to go to one in Austin every year when I was little {because my dad was Air Force and loves planes} and I always had a good time.

    ReplyDelete