Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Great Discovery

Yesterday, we had a bad experience with a mysterious blue stain on my sweet pea's skin.  Today, Super Mommy found the culprit. 

It was this totally awesome blue stamp!


Now, I know this came in some "kid's meal" from somewhere - I can't remember at this moment.  I specifically remember putting it away because I knew what would end up happening....and it happened.  The little stinker is so sneaky and NOSY!!!  She will search drawer after drawer to find whatever she's not supposed to have - gum, candy, BLUE STAMPS.  Now she's able to open the refrigerator and freezer.  She will bring me random items of food, just laughing.  I don't know what's funny about it, but she gets in trouble every time.  Weirdo - she must me a gluten for punishment because when she gets in trouble for something, she tries it twice {sometimes three or more times}.

I guess I'm payin' for my raisin' as "they" all say.  I know I was a terrible kid at times {lot of times}.  God is just making me pay for how terrible I treated my saint of a mother.

I'll keep her, though.  After all of the silly, ornery things she does, at the end of the day when she tells me "you're my best mom" and "I love you Momma," my heart melts completely and a I'm a big pile of mush that would do whatever to make that little angel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment