Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy & Macie Outing

Over the last month, we have only left the house when it was absolutely necessary - no going out and messing around in other words.  Well, today I couldn't stand it anymore and we set out around 11 a.m. just to mess around in Ft. Worth {because we never go there} we walked around the mall for a little bit....I lie, like 4 hours.  We ate and window shopped for almost 4 hours! 

My main reason for getting out was to go grocery shopping....sometimes I just need a change of scenery, so I like to go to Super Target {or Central Market if the stinker isn't with me}.  The produce is so much better and they have a big selection of healthy food - although I didn't buy much of that today.  Macie was my little shopper, she absolutely did not want to sit in the cart and thought that she needed everything that had princess or Dora on it.  My cart looked like the Disney store and I didn't even realize until we got to the checkout. 

Princess bubble bath....she insisted even though we have bubble bath.

Caffeine free Pepsi - YES!  I get to satisfy my craving!

Princess and the Frog fruit snacks....wouldn't leave without them.

SQUINKIES!  I just had a conversation with Kristin about these - I think I jinxed myself when I said Macie was over the Squinkies phase.  We ended up without them, though, so that was a WIN on my part.

FYI - these are delicious!
 Needless to say....Macie-3 Mommy-0 {well, 1 if you count the Squinkies}.

We got everything we needed, except the one thing Chris asked me to get....a new Bluetooth.  UGH!  So now after he gets home from work, I guess I'll drive all the way into town to Walmart and get one.  I was hoping to avoid Walmart this week - I guess that went out the window.

Tomorrow is another outing, but we have to start much earlier!  Dr. appt. in the a.m. and meeting my MIL for a fun day at this place.  Macie is excited to see the SHARKS!  Wooo....I'm excited too!!!  I will follow up with a turn-out of our exciting day.  Can't wait!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment