Thursday, September 15, 2011

19 Weeks

Knock off Bella Band {aka Bella Vonna from eBay}, thank you for allowing me to wear my skinny jeans today....
Seriously, these were $15 for a 3-pack in whatever colors tickle your fancy - you pick!
I just got black, white, and grey because those are my go-to colors.

This morning when I was getting ready for school, I couldn't find my "bloated day" skinnies, so I just grabbed my "regular day" ones.  I was in a hurry, so I didn't even notice how uncomfortable they were at first.  By the time I got to school, I thought baby girl was going to kick through my button!

Then a lightbulb went off in my head:
"Hey, you have those bands....somewhere.  Go find them silly!"

Oh. My. Goodness.  It was like the sweet angels in Heaven started to sing.
These silly things make my comfort {and bank account} feel so much better.
As long as my legs & hips stay the same size, I think I will be able to fit into my regular jeans...
MAYBE until the end!

I got to walk around like this the rest of the day....

 All while having the comfort of actually having my britches buttoned!
Let's hope I don't have to spend anymore $$$ on maternity.  

It's so depressing thinking about how I will only get to wear these clothes for a few months.
I did get a few things from a sweet friend, so that will help if I do grow too big for my regulars.

By the way, did you notice how much I've "blossomed"?
How fun is that?!

This is a little larger than I was with Macie at this point, but almost exactly the same.
I guess I like to be consistent.

Speaking of Prissy Pants, here's her belly....and her latest craving.
 Oh wait, maybe that's my craving. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post!!! Especially her belly pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete