Thursday, September 29, 2011

21 Weeks

Oh boy - things have change a bit.

The baby belly is GROWING at a record pace, I swear.  Right now I'm about the size I was with Macie a month farther along.  

I'm pretty sure I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions.  I never had these with Macie, so it was a little startling.  I will all of the sudden get very uncomfortable, my belly will get hard, I have back pain, my heart is racing and I'm completely out of breath.  I guess I will have to start learning some breathing exercises to deal with this.  

I guess it feels a little like a panic attack.  Icky!  I didn't know what it was at first and I freaked out a little. Finally I "Googled" my symptoms and searched BabyCenter to finally figure out what was going on.  I go back to the dr. in a couple of weeks, so I will ask questions then.  From what I've read, though, it's not really anything to worry too much about.

I have finally gotten over the "boy then girl" incident {completely} and am ecstatic about having another little princess.  Even though I'm over it, we're still going to have a boy name ready.....just in case!  I learned my lesson that mistakes happen, so I'm going to make myself prepared for anything from here on out!

So girl names are coming along pretty well.  We have about 6 on a short list that we like - and that's saying a lot because it has been out biggest struggle lately.  We still haven't decided if we're going to use the "MVP" initials with this girly like we did with Macie.  There are two "M" names on the list.  I asked Chris if he thought we should and he said he thought it would be pretty cool.  We'll see.

So, we're at 21 Weeks
{Rockin' the maternity jeans}

And Starting to look more and more pregnant.

Even my elastic waist band pants and shorts are too tight and uncomfortable.

Where the elastic lands, she will kick until I move it to a different spot....then kick that spot.  I guess she thinks they're too tight too.

Macie gets more excited every day and talks all about her baby sister.  We ask her what she wants to name her and she will tell us Rapunzel, Snow White, Tiana and pretty much any Disney Princess name in the book.  She must know her sister will be a princess just like her.

So, I think that's all to update for now.  I'm going to start a timeline of my belly week to week and I plan on posting that soon.  So fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute!!

    I had BH with Beckham but no shortness of breath or pain-- be sure to ask your OB. You are making me nervous!! :)

    ReplyDelete