Thursday, September 15, 2011

This past weekend, I took Macie out to get a few shots of her for Chris' Meemaw's Birthday present.  

She's grown up so much! 
She has started that goofy smile....I guess that one that all children go through around approximately age 3-4 and on into the early elementary {or is it primary now?} years.
I wonder if I annoyed my mom with a smile like that???
It's like she's straining to put a smile on.

Oh well, despite the "smile challenges", we still got some great shots.

I love this one!
She was being such a girly girl, dancing around. :):):)

And I wonder what she's thinking in this one.
Little Miss Priss stance - check.
 I just love my beautiful little girl!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great!! I LOVE the dancing picture! Did you add the sun spots? And if so, how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those are just natural sunspots, but I do know how to add them in Picnik. It's easy peasy! I'll try to remember to message you how to do it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ao cute! Her smile cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete