Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today....

I wore my first maternity t-shirt....this pregnancy!
What better occasion to break it out then my 20 week milestone?  None....I'm 20 weeks today!!!!

Oh, and please excuse the crappy pictures, my camera's battery went kaput, so I used Photo Booth on my MacBook for these puppies.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning....but I was excited to rock the "belly".  AND school was calling me.

This seemed like the longest day ever.
Class at 9:25.
Another right after that.
Went to grab some lunch.
Ate it at the park.
Sat around for about an hour and a half waiting for my lab to start {thank goodness I had my MacBook with me today!}.
Went to lab.
Then right after lab, I went to a study session for my test on Thursday.
This week is just not fun.

I can't wait until it's all over and we're finally to the weekend.

So, I had this wonderful idea to put up bamboo blinds on my kitchen windows above the sink.  Chris and I were out and about in Ft. Worth on Sunday, so we made a quick trip into JCPenney to see if they carried the ones I had seen on their website.
They did!

I bought the ones I thought were the correct size....They weren't.

The next day, I went to exchange for the size in inches I measured.

Are you catching on that I've never done this before?

Got home and started installing the new ones....they didn't work either.

So, tomorrow I hope to go exchange the ones I have right now for the size smaller and get those babies up.....because this:
Is not cutting it.  

That sunshine is pretty, especially at sunset.  But it's a KILLER when I'm sitting in the chair in the living room directly in the line of the light.

Tomorrow morning, I finally take the new car in {well, new in May} to get the hail damage fixed.  I bought it with hail damage because I "got a better deal" {which I really think I didn't....oh well}.

They're lending me a rental and I keep imagining that they'll give me some awesome sports car, but it will probably end up being something really uncool.  That's just how the cookie crumbles.  I can still dream though, I have one more sleep before I find out the verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment