Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall

It's not quite as hot as it has been the past few months, but it's still not boots, scarves, and sweaters weather.  Oh well, I'm able to wear jeans without feeling like I'm going to overheat and sitting in the shade feels....well....pretty glorious.

We went to the park this morning for our Friday Play Group and one of the *smart* mommas brought a blanket.  So we all had a place to sit out of the sun.  It was perfect and Macie had a wonderful time, as usual.

She got to seesaw with a bunch of other girlies!
 And she made a new friend....
I love play group.

Macie gets social interaction with other kiddos...
...and I get to talk with other mommies about *mommy* things.

After the park, we came home and relaxed.  That sun is a little draining.

We can only stay at home for so long before we both get bored.
So we picked out a cute outfit and headed outside for a mini photo shoot!
{What a perfect day for taking pictures!}

AND what better reason to take pictures than the FIRST DAY OF FALL!


My little model:
Silly Girl!


1 comment:

  1. THat hair thing is beyond cute.... I long for girl stuff. one day, one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete