Monday, September 12, 2011

Change of plans....


 This is what I saw 2 1/2 weeks ago.....


This is what I saw today:
Surprise!  It's another girl!

And from this ultrasound picture, she looks just like her big sister.
Their profiles are almost identical.  I know this tells nothing, but I'm thinking Macie might have a look-a-like sister.
I'll admit it, I cried.  I'm still emotional.  Not because I'm mad, upset, or disappointed.....but because I'm afraid of the disappointment that others might feel.  I don't think anyone is going to be completely sad because she's a girl.....she's healthy for goodness sakes!  I just know that Chris was looking forward to his boy.  Now he will have to adjust to happiness because of another perfect girl!

Here's to hoping the next ultrasound reveals girl again!  I don't think I can emotionally handle going back again!!!




5 comments:

  1. I cried for a full week when I found out Beckham was a boy... like layed up in bed sobbing!
    But then it went away and I was happy. I still want a girl... BUT I am o glad Beckham is a boy. My boy made by God, for me.
    I understand your emotions... and I'll be glad to take any super-cute boy stuff off of your hands!! ;)

    P.S.
    damn pee thing.
    I'll know to save my $30 next time!

    P.S.S.
    Please tell me you hadn't dumped the girl stuff yet???

    P.s.s.s
    Maybe there' a 3rd in your future now?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we had the same thing happen to us. For 1 week we had a little boy and the next week we had a baby girl. I had mixed emotions at the time but now I can't imagine it any other way.... Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intelligender is a crock....but so are ultrasounds with the wrong tech! I'll wait until 19 or 20 weeks if there's a next time (I think we'll just have to see). All of the gender charts said girl, I had girl cravings, I had a feeling girl.

    Still have the girl stuff. I have new and Macie's old clothes (that are at my parents' right now boxed up).

    Who knows about three. I'm still in shock right now, I can't even think about another baby! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danielle. I'm glad to know someone else that had the same thing happen. I'm happy either way....just glad I'm going to get to meet this sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your getting another girl!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete